Professional Pilot ATPL Course
This course is for those who want to become an Airline Professional Pilot.
The aproximate duration of the course is 18 months.
- 18 years of age when the student makes the official exam
- Medical Class I (the school have a list of the authorized medical centers)
- Good english level
- Basic knowledge of maths and phisics
The student will receive 850 theorical hours (Ground Training) which are composed of the following subjects:
- Weight and Balance
- IFR Communications
- VFR Communications
- Human Factors
- Air law
- General navigation
- Performance and Flight plan
- Principles of flight
- Operational procedures
The ATPL course includes 250 hours of flight, where the student will pilot the different aircrafts of the academy and will practice with the instrumental simulator.
- 150 flight hours in a basic single engine aircraft (Piper PA28 Warrior, Socata TB9 Tampico).
- 15 flight hours in an advanced single engine aircraft (Mooney M20J/ Piper PA28R-180).
- 15 flight hours in a multi engine aircraft (Piper PA34 Seneca II).
- 40 flight hours in a synthetic flight simulator FNPT-II
- 30 flight hours in Multi Crew Cooperation Course (MCC) in our simulator FNPT-II ALSIM AL 200
Licenses and Ratings you will obtain
- Frozen ATPL (A) Air Transportr Pilot License Frozen
- CPL (A) Commercial Pilot License
- SEP (land) Single Engine
- MEP (land) Multi Engine
- IR (A) Instrumental Rating
- MCC Multi Crew Cooperation