MCC Multi Crew Cooperation Course
This course is for those who have the Commercial Pilot License CPL (A) and want to get the MCC, a requirement to access any international airline. The instructors of this course are Pilots currently flying in an airline.
- Hold a CPL (A) Commercial Pilot License
- Hold a MEP (land) Multi Engine and IR (A) Instrumental Rating
- 20 ground instruction hours
- 20 simulator hours in the FNTP II Alsim AL200 MCC
Licenses and Ratings you will obtain
- MCC Multi Crew Cooperation